Skin Deep Laser MD specializes in non- or minimally- invasive treatments with no downtime giving you a more youthful appearance. All procedures are FDA approved and supervised by Laura Riehm, MD.
Dr. Laura S. Riehm grew up in Fort Worth. She attended Austin College in Sherman, Texas and Cambridge University in England. She returned to Texas to attend Baylor College of Medicine for Medical School and residency, during which time she was able to accompany Dr. Michael DeBakey to Athens, Greece to promote professional interaction in the field of cardiovascular surgery between Greece and the United States. After becoming a Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology, Dr. Riehm practiced in the Houston area for many years. She has recently returned to Fort Worth to pursue her interest in medical aesthetics.
Click Here to read the Forbes.com article about Dr. Riehm.
Watch Dr. Riehm describe the Skin Deep Laser MD experience.
We currently offer:
- Laser-based skin rejuvenation treatments, known as the PicoFOCUS.
- SculpSure – Non-invasive Fat Reduction
- Pelleve/PelleFirm – Wrinkle Reduction System
- Laser Hair Removal with the Palomar VECTUS® Laser.
- Neuromodulators (i.e., BOTOX® & XEOMIN®, etc)
- Dermal Fillers (i.e., RADIESSE Plus®, BELoTERO BALANCE®, JUVEDERM ULTRA®, ULTRA PLUS® and VOLUMA®, etc)
- Micro-Needling with the Eclipse MicroPen™
- Tattoo Removal with the PicoSure™ Laser. The world’s first picosecond aesthetic laser.
- Customized Facials and Peels
- BOTOX® parties
We feature physician developed prescription-grade skin care lines:
Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. In order to ensure that all of our patients are able to schedule appointments and receive the best standard of care, we require a $250 deposit to reschedule an initial consultation. Additionally, appointment cancellations or no-shows are subject to a non-refundable $100 fee if a reschedule is not requested within 24 hours. Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of these policies. Thank you for your cooperation!